There’s just not enough time in one day anymore. I know I’ve been told this & that time speeds up each year growing up, but man is it true! This was abruptly brought to my attention this week when
a) I forced myself to start running again because my sister wants me to run a half marathon in October with her–I realized I hadn’t been running regularly since the NYC marathon almost 2 whole years ago!!!
b) Yesterday marked the beginning of fall semester at work AND it’s nearly September!!
Let’s catch up, shall we?
- The Rolling Stones on July 4th was AMAZING. My life is complete. Mick Jagger is a GOD.
- Spent some good quality down time at home laying out in the pool, visiting with my bestie & Godbabies, & just being carefree with my fam.
- The Eagles concert July 25th was also awesome. Another family concert in the books.
- Near the end of July, I visited San Antonio to attend a training institute for work. Fun times were had in addition to work.
- First week of August Carl & I ventured to Savannah, GA to puppysit one of my BFF’s from college furchild, George while she & her husband visited Ecuador on a mission trip with their church.
That catches us up! I returned to work last Monday (which already feels like forever ago) & it has been non-stop ever since–in a good way though. I love where I work, what I’m doing, & the people I work with.
My little bro is coming up this Friday to go with me to see Third Eye Blind. I think it’s so cool I live/work at a place where Third Eye Blind visits to perform a concert! Eek! Throwback to the 90’s & one of my childhood faves!
It’s only hump day, but cheers to working for the weekend!